Many people have asked how to find someone on TikTok without a username. For example, you may not know their username or it could be that you’re unable to connect with them. Whatever the case may be, you now have the solution for finding this person. “If I do not know their username then how will I find them?” asks another user. Luckily, there is a way to locate your lost friend on TikTok without a username. Here’s how to do it.
How to find someone on TikTok without a username
Searching for your lost friend is a lot easier than you might think.
1) Open the app on your phone.
2) Type in the name of the person that you are looking for and click “search.”
3) Look for someone with the similar username to yours. If you find them, you’ll have the option to message them.
Why people need a username
TikTok uses a username to make it easier for you to find the person you are looking for. When you create your profile, you must use a username.
Some people may want to find a specific person on TikTok and need the username in order to locate that person. If this is something you’re trying to do, here’s how it’s done:
1) Go to their profile and click “Info” next to their name on the top right corner of the screen
2) Scroll down until you see their username
3) Click on their username and they will be taken directly to their profile
What is the process of finding someone on TikTok without a username?
If you do not know the person’s username, your best bet is to try looking through their profile pictures. If you are unable to find a picture of them on TikTok, then you will need to search for someone with similar names. For example, if your friend goes by the username “jenny_1513,” then you would search for “jenny_1513 tiktok.”
Once you have found a member with this name, proceed to look through their profile. This is where they will tell you if they are online or offline and what the status of their chat is. If they are online and visible in a public chat room then there’s a good chance that it is them! Another way to find someone without a username or who has gone offline is to look at the last chat that was sent or received by them. Although this may not be 100% accurate in finding someone without an account, it can give you some information on where else to look.
This process may seem difficult at first but with time and practice it becomes easy and rewarding!
The steps in finding someone on TikTok without a username
- Tap on “Search Users” and enter the name of the person you’re trying to find.
- Find the person by their username. A list of all people with that username will appear on your screen.
- If a user isn’t found in the search, continue searching by swiping left and right until you find someone!
Finding someone on TikTok without a username can be tricky, but this guide will show you what to do.
Your first step to finding someone on TikTok without a username is following the person that you want to find. Next, open the “connect with follows” option, and search for their username. Now find the username of the person you are trying to find and follow them!